woensdag 25 juni 2008

Kilchoman Optic

Kilchoman Optic, 27-07-2007, 63.5% (50 PPM)

Color: Teawater...?
Nose: I must apologise up front of my language but there's mo better way of telling you this... F**ck, this is really peaty! Nothing like the Port Charlotte, this is great stuff. I'm spilling it on my blouse... what a waste...
Taste: This is how some freshly cut peatreeks taste... Start quite warm and mellow but then develops into something beyond this world. Enter the world of peat! They should print that on the label... just as a warning. All crevasses in your mouth are filled with this raw peat-taste.
Aftertaste: Are you having a gum-infection in your mouth? No, not at all I just took some zips from a glass of Kilchoman. Aftertaste is very short but burny like hell... and that's where this peatmachine came from. No doubt about that!
Score: 85.
Remarks: Not for sale yet. As far as I know...

Geen opmerkingen: