dinsdag 24 juni 2008

Whisky in the Church




From now on I am sort of forced to write my blog in English. Mostly because of all the people I know in this great industry. Sharing my thoughts with them is only possible like this... My feelings now go out to Raymond and his wife (owners) of the Bladnoch Distillery. I sent him an e-mail for some brochures of the 13 yrs old, for my club... what I got was a bottle of new make spirit. Something quite unique! (Visit my tasting on July 12 for that please.)



These photo's are taken at the event "Whisky in the Church", a nosing & tasting by invitation of Aad van Zuylen and Jean-Marie Putz only (malt maniacs and true connoisseurs ((like me? Oh yeah!)). I have had a great time in Loosduinen that day and I sincerely hope that next year I'll be part of it again... Perhaps behind your stand Raymond? You know where to find me!

Enjoy my tasting notes of the event...
(they will be published later this week)

Geen opmerkingen: